Roles and Responsibilities
Co-ordinate and control the day-to-day operations of Concessions and Box-Office at base site
and coordinate execution of SOPs at cinemas under span of control.
- Maximize profitability with adequate cost control
- Ensuring Financials of cinema/ Unit (Like SPH, ATP, Strike rate).
- Local Area Marketing to increase admissions to the cinemas. Also to establish PVR, not only
as Cinema but as an overall entertainment destination of first choice.
- Plan and implement the On the Job Training/Operational Training for DM and DO/ESPs in
coordination with the training team, for operational efficiency.
- Refer, select candidates and conduct functional interviews for selection of right resources for
sustained effective operations of the Cinema.
- Track and direct the performance of the cinema on daily basis through consistent
implementation of the SOPs and tracking of the business environment towards
achievements of the monthly targets (revenues- Box/Concessions/LAM and customer
satisfaction scores) and identifies key contributing members for rewards/incentives.
- Develop a strong bonding amongst the cross functional team members through building
common understanding of the cinema performance and their contribution towards
achievement of the same.
- Ensure redressal of all customer complaints at the cinemas within stipulated timelines.
- Facilitate implementation of all marketing drives at the cinema as per the corporate
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of site performance against the targets for consistent
tracking and timely mid-course correction by the management.
- Ensure full support of all verticals to the cinema team for all matters related to the upkeep of
the assets and availability of the systems through interventions and escalations.
- Train the cinemas team in filing of statutory reports and reports and ensuring adherence to
the statutory requirements.
- Interact with local authorities (Govt./Police/Developer)for smooth operations and timely
support to the cinema.
- Responsible to the Regional Manager for delivery against targets.
- Responsible to External customers for ensuring value service delivery.
Job Competence (Skills):
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Team Building Skills
- Interview Skills
- Strong operational background in a multi-location business;
- Leadership ability gained through managing and inspiring large and diversified teams;
- Experience in a multinational organization with fast growth;
- Creative thinker with high degree of integrity and discipline;
- Strong knowledge of consumer/cultural trends;
- Interpersonal and negotiating skills;
- Well-developed relationship building skills;
- Excellent conflict resolution skills;
- Self-motivation and drive towards winning and a can do attitude;
- Fluency in English
Other Job Specification:
8-10 years in a similar role in a reputed organization in Service/Hospitality/Retail industry.
Diploma & Degree in Hotel Management will be an added advantage.
Functional knowledge of all functional teams at a Cinema and impact of their performance on the P&L of the Cinema.
• Impartial treatment to all the members of the team.
• Meeting customer expectations (Patrons /Management/Statutory Bodies) while focussing at the business goals.
• Build bridges amongst multifunctional team members for cohesive actions by the cinema team.
• Handle external customers effectively.
• Manage expectations of the management while ensuring right balance in work pressures at sites.
RESPONSIBILITY: Country Level
• Responsible to the Regional Manager for delivery against targets.
• External customers for ensuring value service delivery.
ANNUAL STRATEGIC PLANNING: Multi skilling of the cinema team for optimum operational efficiency.
Perks and Benefits
Contact - email@example.com
Salary: 9,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Film / Music / Entertainment
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
A Leading Chain Of Multiplex
Address:Andheri - West Mumbai