- Verify and book all invoices, payments, and other accounting transactions in Yardi ERP.
- Process payments to vendors and banking.
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Financial statements, Monthly MIS packs including reporting
to senior management.
- Ensure all compliances related to Direct and Indirect Taxes and other applicable laws such as
MSME and Labor laws.
- Audit (Internal, Statutory and Tax Audit).
- Business performance monitoring and reporting.
- Post the mall operations Finance teams responsibilities will also include managing all the
finance activities of the operating mall including customer invoicing, collections, vendor
reconciliation , customer reconciliations etc.
- Ensuring all reconciliations are done on time including Bank reco, GSTR2A, 26AS reco,
intercompany reco etc
- Ensuring details of collections are sent to bank on daily basis
- Budget v/s actuals tracking
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and update available detailed cost plan and cash flow at various stages of design and update the changes on regular basis.
- Provide early warning on any financial/cash flow matters likely to affect the project budget or programme.
- Understand, monitor, and report the key reason for variation in budgeted cost and actual cost
- Ability to analyze, monitor and report the working capital requirements of the business through negotiating the mobilization and retention amounts with ongoing vendors
- Manage costs, assess all variations and extra works. Carry out quantity reconciliation of material working closely with QA/ QS.
- Prepare cost reports and cash flow in agreed format at specified intervals including copies or allocations required for third parties.
- Ensuring all compliances are done by all manpower agencies
- Assist in the financial control and management of the contract. Prepare and, if appropriate, negotiate the settlement of the final account.
- Ensure the smooth and effective operation of all general accounting functions in Yardi including Accounts Payable, Cost and General Ledger accounting.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and post the month end information; ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Ensure applicable taxes related to payables are accounted and paid on time. Work closely with team to ensure accurate and timely payment of vendor payments using workflow.
- Plan and coordinate company budgeting exercise including planning meetings, setting dates, delivering budgets and have actual results compared to budgets monthly.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for distribution to shareholders, venture partners, tax authorities and other users as requested.
- Develop and constantly monitor the effectiveness of accounting policies and procedures and
- control making changes as necessary.
- Coordinate all internal and external audits and prepare tax filings.
- Work cross functionally with external accounting service providers, tax advisors, legal service providers, investment management staff and all departments of the company.
- Deal with banks and preparing of all documents related to inward and outward remittances.
- Vendor payments through e-net / cheques / RTGS / NEFT.
- Investment of surplus funds in Fixed Deposits.
- Vendor Balance reconciliation.
- Weekly MIS and bank reconciliation.
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect):
- Prepare Advance Tax computation
- Ensure all the documents are available for submissions with Tax authorities for submissions.
- Handle the departmental audits and protect the company from any additional liability other than policy related litigations.
- Understand the guidelines and provisions of the GST, understanding the legal position,
- Put in place the systems and policies in place for the identification of outward supply of Goods & Services falling under Nil Rated, Exempted or Non-GST Supplies.
- Review all revenue GLs on monthly basis to confirm the GST levy and type of GST levy on all revenue line items.
- Review of all HSN/SAC code of Outward supplies to confirm the correctness of the code applied on Tax Invoices.
- Review of contracts with customers from GST perspective.
- Advice on all HSN/ SAC code of Outward supplies to confirm the correctness of the code applied on Tax Invoices.
- Verify input tax credit and service tax reverse charge liability under GST.
- Prepare & Upload Monthly Details of Outward Supplies (GSTR1) on GST portal.
- Prepare & Upload Monthly Details of Inward Supplies (GSTR2) on GST portal.
- Prepare & Upload Monthly Return (GSTR-3) on GST Portal.
- Handle issues arising out of Mismatch reports generated due to discrepancy in ITC claimed.
- Compile & File Annual Return.
- Compile & File Reconciliation statements, reconciling the values of supplies declared in the
- returns furnished for the FY with audited annual Financial statements.
- Prepare information or other data required for any tax proceedings.
- Prepare projections for applying lower withholding tax certificates.
Desired Candidate Profile
- ERP Implementation:
- Support the central core team in implementation of SAP and Yardi ERP.
- IT Skills - Advanced Microsoft Excel user (candidates having knowledge of Power Query, BI -Business Intelligence and financial & data modelling would be added advantage), PowerPivot, Scenario Analysis, KPIs and dashboards.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and working knowledge of Macros.
- Superior analytical skills practiced at drilling down to transaction/ workflow details.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
Interested candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Id - email@example.com
Website - https://oasishrconsultant.com/
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
Leading Real Estate Industry.