This position on Third party payroll
- Working knowledge of the Network Operations environment, handling variety of network elements, protocols and services
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritization of workload.
- Service performance and the traffic load increase monitoring.
- Exposure to IP Core Architecture, Voice / VOIP / SIP (Soft switch, SBC, GK, Media Gateway, Sonus), SS7, IT and Multimedia platforms.
- Support change control activities on the technical service architecture.
- Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
- Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
Education and qualifications, and certifications :
University degree or equivalent in computer or telecom.
Minimum of 0.5-2 years, experience in a telecom environment.
Experience of diagnosing network and Voice service issues, using complex test tools and following them till resolution.
Interested candidates send resume on email@example.com
Role:Network (Support) Engineer
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers,Diploma in Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
Leading Telecom Company
Address:Leading Telecom Company