Lead the Secretarial team by ensuring total compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. (Group of 7 private limited, 1 AIF, 1 debt listed private company and 1 public unlisted company)
- Liaising with various regulatory and government bodies for approvals and updates; and
- Maintain compliance status of all regulatory provisions applicable to the company and ensure timely compliance.
- Drive preparation of various reports of the company: Directors report, Audit Report, etc
- Develop and manage the Secretarial team depending upon the existing and future business plans
- Coach subordinates to develop the teams capabilities and build a strong succession pipeline for the role
- Evaluate the impact of changes in legal and statutory regulations on the organization current and planned operations and highlight the same to management.
- Ensure and oversee timely submission of relevant documents and returns to regulatory authorities and represent the company for resolution of any issue.
- Ensure that the organization maintains a strong and consistent compliance record and that it operates as per statutory/regulatory norms and thus no penalties are levied on the company.
- Ensure timely compliances for all secretarial records and provisions under Company Law
- Ensure that the Board Meetings are scheduled per the statutory requirements and convene the same; relevant compliances of pre and post Board meeting are to be ensured
- Ensure the compliances in relation to General Meetings of the Company
- Ensure timely and smooth completion of all audits (statutory, secretarial, internal etc.)
- Timely & accurate reporting to Management with updates;
- Provide information for ad-hoc requests/answer queries of regulatory authorities
Specifications (Skills & Competencies) •
Strong command on Companies Act and FEMA. (Experience in SEBI AIF & LODR regulation is preferable)
Qualification - Company Secretary
Experience - 4 to 5 Years
They have a Dress code
Clean Shaven Policy
Timing will be 10am to 7pm
6 Days Working
Age not more than 28 to 30 yrs.
Interested Candidate, kindly share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Role:Company Secretary / Compliance Officer
Salary: 7,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CS in CS
For One the Leading & Growing Mall Management Co. in India