Roles and Responsibilities
• To monitor and supervise all day to day functions of region related to Finance / accounts of the units
and to provide support consequently in coordination with Regional Finance .
• Driving budgets and execution of the same
• Set measurable, sound and achieving costs reduction on the overall Budget targets across the
• Accounting Function consisting of control & management of books of accounts, budget preparation,
and submission and enforcing budgetary control system in place.
• Coordination with internal, external and statutory auditors for conducting various audits and
initiating necessary actions based on audit observations.
• Analyzing cash flows, and recommending cost control methods, handling accounting aspects for all
projects and compliance of company accounts and TDS provisions.
• Responsible to collect, analyse, interpret and summarize the data in preparation for the generation of
statistical and analytical reports.
• Preparation, Implementation, and Monitoring for all internal financial controls including budgetary
controls of the allocated business
• Responsible to perform miscellaneous job related activities as assigned.
• Responsible to adhere to the timelines for vendor payments, vouchers, bills, payment cycles, credit
periods and credit limits.
• Ensure SAP integration issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• Ensures that the compliance with the SOP is maintained with the addendums and amendments being
checked and implemented
• Adherence to Finance SOP - Timely and accurate reporting (financial) Processes across Company
• To review monthly P&L and maintaining MIS
• Evaluation/Review of new projects - Evaluate property expansions and costs to ensure profitable and
faster growth. Cost Control on operations and Capex outlays.
• Set Internal Control norms and its adherence; Develop Internal Audit measure
• Adhere to the timelines for vendor payments distributor payment payroll disbursement
vouchers bills payment cycles credit periods credit limits
• Ensures that the accounts are closed correctly as per the deadlines.
• Ensures regular follow-up with internal and external auditor
• Ensures that there is adequate cash flow as per the norms laid down by the finance
• Ensures periodic follow-up with the software team to for changes in the process
Interested candidate kindly forward your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: 30,00,000 - 45,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Film / Music / Entertainment
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
One of the leading entertainment industry.