- Responsible to analyse, develop in-house application by using XP best practices defined into the governance
- Responsible to make estimation on development tasks with project development Team
- Responsible to present developed user stories at sprint end
- Responsible to follow agreed training plans in time.
- Responsible to use governance tools and processes during development and testing.
- Keep up to date on new technologies and improve knowledge on technologies used in projects.
- Share technical knowledge with the team and actively help other developers whenever possible
- Responsible to establish a technical vision with the development team and works with developers to turn it into reality.
- Responsible to carry out in-depth research to reveal new and better methods of development within the team.
- Be accountable for propose solutions when challenged with technical and business requirements.
- Team Leader and Project Manager satisfaction
- Implement quality applications
- Respect of deadlines for projects implementation
- Positive working relationships
- Ensure sprint content defined during sprint meeting is successfully done at the end of the sprint.
- Ensure that the development was done by using all defined development best practices into the governance.
- Respect of IT governance process, events and artifacts: Ensure that SCRUM framework is applied and used.
- Ensure that defined architecture and code guidelines are strictly followed
- Ensure that an amount of time is dedicated in developing in-house application
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Expert skills programming skills on .NET Core 2.0 and higher and .NET Framework 4.0 &
- Expert knowledge of C#, ASP MVC, Entity framework
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD and automation of Pipelines
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 or higher
- Strong knowledge using GIT versioning control.
- Strong experience designing REST APIs.
- Good knowledge using Azure cloud and Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge of Angular 7+ or any other modern frontend framework
- Good Knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in working in agile teams.
- Experience in SQL Server 2014 onwards.
- DevExpress XAF and XPO knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Knowledge in Ionic framework is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET development.
- Academic background in Computer Science or engineering is a plus.
COMPETENCIES & VALUES
COMPETENCIES (applicable to SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers)
- Drives Results
- Directs Work
- Business Insight
- Customer Focus
- Develops Talents
- Drives Engagement
- Situational Adaptability
VALUES (applicable to all employees)
- We Act With PASSION
- We CARE About People
- We Are ACCOUNTABLE
- We COMMUNICATE Openly
- We Make It HAPPEN
- English knowledge both in writing and speaking (level B2 European standards)
- Dynamic, proactive, eager to learn, discover new technologies and methodologies and proactively keeps up to date
- Adaptable to fast change of environment, objectives or business priorities.
- Interested in learning and applying new technologies, especially applicable to the technical and functional context of the equipment.
- Capacity to learn new technologies and constantly improve.
- Perfect knowledge of related application business.
- Leading skills.
- Proactive, efficient, fast learner.
- Researcher and self-guided professional.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated resume.
WhatsApp: 9324945153 ( TEXT ONLY ) Please do not share your resume on WhatsApp.
(Please visit our site for more info).
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
One of the leading inspection and testing companies.