Provide complete fault management support to the customer by doing technical
troubleshooting and coordinate with various internal/external parties to resolve the faults
ensuring minimum impact to the customer.
Key Result Areas
To provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer and third
- Diagnose fault-related incidents by effectively utilizing troubleshooting software and other network/product utility programs.
- Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
- To ensure incidents/changes are allocated to the most appropriate next step as part of the incident/change flow process
- To perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
- To monitor systems, customer networks and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
- To liase and refer issues to correct/relevant entities e.g., other service desks, PTT, IOC and other Vendors as appropriate
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as assigned
Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Computers. Professional certification like CCNA, required.
CCNP (Routing & Switching) desirable.
Excellent customer facing skills are required.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
- Teamwork uses a team approach to solve problem when appropriate.
- A determination to process tasks according to pre-defined processes is essential.
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
- Proactive, self-motivated, and determined attitude.
- Good PC skills and application knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Proficient in English.
Interested candidate can share there resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 7,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Leading Telecom Industry Company
Address:Leading Telecom Industry Company