- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
Experience & Qualification:
Qualification MBA in Human Resource is a must Overall Experience 2-4 years of experience in HR
Working Days/ Timings Monday Saturday / 10am to 7pm. (Alternate Saturdays off)
Uniform Bun with Skirt & Blazer.
Reporting Manager Head - People Care and Development
Job Location: - BKC ( Will Sit at HO but Twice a Month person has to Visit in Units.)
Excellent Communication Skills with Pleasing Personality.
Age not more than 30 Years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing recruitment plans for the year, overseeing job postings and recruitment partners.
- Evaluating candidates salary negotiations, rolling out job offers, preparing reports, etc.
- Initiating the joining formalities, collecting necessary data and documents, and documenting it in their
individual files and maintaining the onboarding tracker.
- Introducing the new hire to the employee manual, grooming manual, team members.
- Scheduling and planning the orientations by coordinating with the department heads.
- Ensuring the joining formalities like PF opening, background verification, various form filling, bank opening, etc.
- Completing the documentation process and coordinating for the Assets & Uniform and maintaining tracker for
- Updating the Organogram as and when required and share with the team, Property Management Head and the
- Updating and maintaining the Employwise portal.
- Maintaining the Interview MIS, Recruitment MIS and creating reports and conducting analysis.
- Updating the Onboarding tracker weekly and following up for pending documents.
- Designing and developing engagement strategies.
- Organising team activities for health & wellness, festivals, and special days, etc.
- Coordinating and scheduling employee Annual Health check-ups.
- Formulating HR policies and updating the SOPs.
- Educating employees from time to time on various HR processes and providing support to them as and when
- Preparing and issuing documents to employees like Offer letter, Appointment letter, Confirmation letter, PLI
letter, Bonafide letter, Performance improvement plans, Resignation Acceptance, Relieving letters etc.
- Maintaining employee records, personal files, managing the employee database.
- Co-ordinating with Mynd Solution for Payroll data and HRIS portal Leave, Team Rosters and Attendance.
- Complete Vendor Management related to Human Resource and Administration.
- Addressing the employee grievances and supporting the employees as and when required.
- Carrying out a smooth exit process by managing the exit logs.
- Ensuring that all the Assets and Uniforms and the required documentation is completed from the employees
- Share required information with the Payroll agency to get Full & Final calculations in coordination with Finance
& Accounts team.
- Ensuring that all the Exit related documents are signed and shared once the Full & Final payment is completed.
- Able to communicate fluently and effectively.
- Energetic & enthusiastic.
- Maintain a positive working culture.
- People oriented and result driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Interested Candidate, Kindly share the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: 10,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
For One of the Mall Management Co. in India.