Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to handle the situation in every condition with a great manner & good attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills with Pleasing personality and leadership Quality.
- Good command over the coordination with Stakeholders.
- Manage calendars, scheduling internal and external meetings
- Manage coordinate and arrange travel and travel related activities including hotel booking, transportation and meal coordination. (Including visas)
- Organized meetings and prepare agendas, pre-meeting briefings & minutes of the meeting.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives calendars and set up meetings.
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports. Memos, emails & presentations.
- Handling Petty Cash, Cheques & Electronic transactions.
- Managing the upkeep of the office.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Filling and maintaining all the important document, data and contacts.
- Ability to screen calls, understand with multiple people and situations.
- Assisting in research and following up on matters an as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Only Female upto 30 age.
Should be Graduate.
Experience: Min 5 Years
Perks and Benefits
upto 10 Lacs
Interested candidate, kindly send the resume at email@example.com
Thanks & Regrds,
Salary: 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Other Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
for One of the Leading & Growing Mall Management Co. in India