Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure that prompt and efficient service of all meals, snacks, functions and beverages to the required standards.
- To ensure that profit margins and maintained, agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems, including issuing against dockets, sales analysis, menu costing and cash checks.
- To ensure that restaurants are clean and well maintained that table appointments, including flower arrangements are impeccable.
- To ensure that waiters are always correctly and smartly dressed, that they offer professional and courteous service to their customers.
- To ensure that bars are clean and stocked with the stipulated requirements.
- To ensure that barmen are well trained, correctly and smartly dressed and serve their customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- To ensure that room service orders are executed promptly and that they comply with the required standards.
- To ensure that room service staff is correctly and smartly dressed and serve their customers in a profession and friendly manner.
- To ensure that consumable and non-consumable goods are ordered, correctly stored and issued to the various departments.
- To ensure maximum security in all areas under your control and that staff are fully aware of the importance of key security.
- To ensure that staffing levels are correct and to agreed standards and are not exceeded without prior consultation.
- To ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
- To attend timorously to customer complaints.
- To take the necessary steps in the event of theft, burglary of fire.
- To ensure that reports and administrations requirements are timorously submitted.
- To ensure that the back of the House Department operates effectively and efficiently.
- To hold regular performance appraisal with all management staff, identifying areas for development and training needs, and ensuring that this training is effective.
- To ensure that fair discipline is in place.
- To ensure that the causes of staff grievance are investigated and the appropriate action taken.
- To ensure that bands and musicians are available when required.
- To be fully conversant with all statutory requirements regarding a food and beverage operation and all licenses, including special licenses are timely applied for.
- To ensure that regular stock takes are conduct.
- To check throughout all restaurants bars and banqueting departments, maintaining a high profile with customers and staff.
- To hold regular staff meetings.
- To be fully aware of trends in the industry and make suggestion for improvement of the catering operation,
- To attend meetings as required.
- To carry out or ensure that regular on-the-job training is taking place to agreed standards.
- To ensure that the most suitably qualified person is appointed in the event of a vacancy.
- Any other responsibility as and when assigned by the management.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma/Degree in Food & Beverage Service Management or equivalent.
- 5-8 years of experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Uttarakhand with similar experience.
- Age below 40 years
Perks and Benefits
40,000/- to 45,000/- Per Month
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hotels & Restaurants
Role Category:F&B Service
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BHM in Any Specialization
Email Id - email@example.com