HR Executive/ AM HR Recruitment and Generalist – Chennai
Hiring for oasis
Roles and Responsibilities
Requirement for HR Executive / AM HR - Recruitment and Operations.
Should be good with recruitment, Talent Acquisition and generalist profile.
- Screening resumes conducting Telephonic Interviews, Scheduling In Person Interviews coordinating with higher panels to interact with the Candidates.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs, Company Requirements.
- Conducting Induction program for all new joiners.
- Training Employees on Company Core Values, Policies, Rules and Regulations.
- Conduct session about Leave Policies, Evaluating & Feedbacks.
- Organizing CSR & ISR activities for employees(Blood donation, Swachh Bharat,RF camps etc.)
- Assessing Training needs and accordingly developed customized Training programs.
- Preparing robust Training Calendar on monthly and yearly basis among the employees.
- Managing ongoing development process for the associate and after their appraisal process.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have experience in Recruitment.
Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience is must.
Preferred candidates from Hotels, QSR, Restaurant Chains.
Perks and Benefits
Salary upto 5 lpa.
Role:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Salary: 3-5.5 Lacs P.A.
Industry:Hotels & Restaurants
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
A Leading Chain Of Cake and Pastry Outlets Pan India
View Contact Details+