Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to undertake all aspects of security management including liaising with Law and Order authorities, department budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures
- Audit sites to ensure inventory is processed, handled, and monitored appropriately, and
- document any errors or failures.
- Develop policies and train staff in loss prevention, reduce shrinkage, and use tagging and/or
- report mechanisms.
- Minimize the financial losses of a retail operation related to theft, vandalism, accident, and injury.
- Develop ways to detect safety issues and security violations and to put programs in place to prevent repeat occurrences.
- Knowledge of various Fire Fighting Systems installed in the Mall, carry out fire drills and Emergency Evacuation Exercises.
- Disaster planning and maintenance of all Fire and Safety Equipment.
- Management of parking spaces for effective utilization.
- Liaising with local authorities like Police, Fire and Hospitals.
- Fluency in English.
- Independent, self-motivated & multi-tasker.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in handling emergency evacuation processes.
- Training in Security
- Management, Basic Safety,
- Rescue Operations & First Aid will be an added advantage.
Interested candidate can send there resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Security Services - Other
Salary: 8,50,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Security Services
Role Category:Security Services - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Leading Mall Management Company.
Address:Leading Mall Management Company.