Roles and Responsibilities
Achieving the targets of Ad Sales and Bulk Ticket Sales assigned to him periodically.
- Creating the annual sales forecasts by estimating total sales of self and the region assigned
- Meeting/Coordinating/Guiding the Managers / Assistant Managers to plan and implement
objectives of achieving sales.
- Hiring and monitoring the performance of the Assistant managers, holding daily/weekly
sales meetings and conducting sales training.
- Adhering to and monitoring the off-screen inventory activation for client response.
- Implementing the entire task and reporting duties assigned to him. This includes the Daily
Activity Reports, Market Intelligence Reports, Competition Tracking report.
- Coordinating with the site for managing the inventory more effectively and to the best profit
of the company.
- Gather Market Intelligence.
- Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is
- Create relations with the clients and agencies that result in meaningful information shared at
the right time resulting in revenues for the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates preferably from Media Sales.
Good Communication Skills with Pleasing Personality.
MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Sales or Marketing
Experience 10 to 14 plus years of experience in handling Sales management functions.
Candidates from the Entertainment / Television / Music / Media / Big Retail Chains / Hospitality
Interested candidates can apply at email@example.com
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - https://oasishrconsultant.com/
Role:Regional Sales Manager (B2B)
Salary: 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Film / Music / Entertainment
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
One of the Leading Multiplex in Pan India.