Roles and Responsibilities
- Process bi-weekly employee payroll payments on time and through the appropriate channels.
- Complete all HR & A/c reporting documents and submit them for manager approval.
- Calculate and deduct appropriate amounts from payroll checks, including tax withholdings and other garnishments.
- Verify all overtime hours with the appropriate management personnel prior to issuing payroll checks.
- Obtain and verify direct deposit banking information from employees
- Oversee internal payroll and accounting audits on a semi-annual basis
- Maintain general ledger with regard to payroll transactions
- Provide documents as requested from HR Manager
- Good understanding of entire payroll processing including Salaries, TDS, PF, ESIC etc.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates. Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Com /M.Com/Inter CA. Only Male Candidate
- Prior experience in payroll processing of at least 8+ years.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, strong in Excel.
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
Upto 1 Lacs p.a.
Time - 10:00 a.m to 6:00 pm
Working day - Mon to Sat
Employee Strength - 400 Employees
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Import & Export
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Payroll & Transactions
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
Asst. Manager Talent Acquisition
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org