Past Experience : Compulsory work experience of minimum 2 years (current / recent) in
any Departmental, Supermarket, Gourmet or Convenience Store.
Should have knowledge of Gourmet Foods, World Foods, Handling customers, POS / Basic
accounts, Vendor Management
Job Profile : Key Responsibilities Are;
- Attending customers, training junior staff and ensuring sales growth as per targets
- Ensuring outlet is opened on time, all products are stocked up on shelves, display is
as per guidelines & co-ordination with back office for bills, entry & purchase etc.
- Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal
- Ensuring online systems like Dunzo, Swiggy & Website is maintained with stock tally
- Liaising with other retail professionals, including customers, marketing executives,
and retail merchandisers to ensure added revenue
- Monitoring costs and working within budget.
- Outlet management, cash management, sale reports and purchase reports
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working hours
Probation Period : First 3 months of joining will be probation period, performance based.
Termination without notice period from either side incase candidate is non-performing or
Duty Hours : 10 hours / day + 1 weekly off
Interested candidates can Share there resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Product Manager - Other
Salary: 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Product Management
Role Category:Product Management - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Leading Retail Grocery Store.
Address:Leading Retail Grocery Store.