Roles and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and Design User Interfaces that are original, user engaging and look remarkable across various platform devices especially those that require touch based GUIs.
- Design User Interface systems targeted at being best suited for conveying rich and real- time information related to production systems and professional B2B web services.
- Adapt to designing new user experiences across different platforms and learning new technologies wherever required.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and drafting marketing material, eye catching booth designs and engaging websites
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar UI/UX-related role with accompanying experience in visual/graphic design and experience creating prototypes or wireframes. A demonstrable design portfolio is a MUST.
- Ability to communicate your design vision through verbal explanation, sketching, or quick mock ups to small or large groups, from designers to executives
- Balance the defense of your design decisions while taking feedback graciously and considering alternative points of view
- Experience with working on a single product efficiently and iteratively
- Perennial self-starter that can create schedules and define scope of work even without explicit requirements and direction
- Knowledge of design parameters, web standards and best practices for applications, web based and mobile applications
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Uncanny ability to create and present powerful presentations capable of bowling over audiences
Skills/Traitsthat would be an advantage:
- Experience in Mobile Design across various electronic mobile device screens
- Thorough and aware of Industry best practices and standards in designing User Interfaces
- Experience or knowledge working with Dreamweaver, GIMP
Interested candidate can share there resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:UI / UX Designer
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:UI / UX
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Leading IT Based Company
Address:Leading IT Based Company